A book on profoundly gifted children and adults by the leading experts in the field.
An exploration of the effects of asynchronous development
on gifted individuals. Chapters describe the nature of
asynchrony, methods of dealing with the challenges of
asynchrony, and recommendations for adapting education
in a variety of settings.
A book for parents, teachers, counselors, and others
concerned with the optimal development of gifted to
profoundly gifted individuals.
• Characteristics of asynchronous development
• Understanding individual needs
• Methods of identification
• Family issues
• Educational options
Off the Charts - Asynchrony and the Gifted Child
- Product Code: Off the Charts
- Availability: Temporarily Out of Stock